Super Accurate Centering for Valve Seat Cutting
with UPDATING FIXTURE
NEW CENTERING SYSTEM developed especially for Multivalve Cylinder
heads for RACING USE.
Suitable for ex. SERDI ERR 50, SERDI 60, SERDI 80,
SERDI 100, SERDI 101, SERDI 104 and other similar.
CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS...
- Accurate centering for Valve seat cutting despite
of little quide diameter ( 5mm...)
- Saves pilots
- Sturdy fixing of heads to UPDATING FIXTURE
- Head always in optimal place
- Fixing of angle heads easy
- More accurate valve guide boring for thin wall Inserts -
typical seatcut 0,05
SERDI ERR50 equipped with UPDATING FIXTURE
SEE VIDEO of ACCURACY TEST
SEE more photos...
- Valveguide Ø 5.00
- Steelpilot Ø 4.99
- >> BASE KIT
- Levelling support
- Special jig for levelling spindle to vertical position